If you make, mix, or produce music, then Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 have just made your life and craft much more enjoyable. Izotope has used well-researched programming to do some of your mixing "dirty" work. You will spend less time hunting harsh frequencies and more time creating songs and getting them out to the world. This is not meant to replace the human touch, but it sure comes in handy when you need a starting point or fresh perspective.
1) Insert Neutron 2 on a track. Press "Track Assistant," click a few easy options, then playback and watch as well-researched decisions are made for you.
2) Add, subtract, or tweak EQ, compression and more to taste.
3) Slap Ozone 8 on your master. Press "Master Assistant" and repeat the same steps as above.
4) Poof. You now have a solid starting point to make smart and efficient decisions on making your song the way you want it to sound.
5) Ozone 8 Advanced and Neutron 2 Advanced are worth the upgrade and bundled. You will get swanky features like "Visual Mixer" and "Tonal Balance Control." Both add to the artists toolbox and get your brain thinking in ways that help create music and potentially make more money while doing it. It is simple math -- less time mixing equals more time making music. More music in the world means more opportunities and more income.
Who This Helps:
Songwriters who mix their own music or need a great reference track
Composers who create mass quantities of production music library and royalty free music
Bands huddled around an iMac and arguing over the kick drum sound
Seasoned mixers who desire new toys for their artist toolbox